how Information and Communication Technology (ICT) empowers you from your area of specialization that leads to a significant contribution to the society

 

How Information and Communication 
Technology (ICT) empowers you from your area of specialization that leads to a significant contribution to the society.


Nowadays, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is common for everyone. The particular reason for the circumstance is now generation we are using technology even little kids are using it. From all of the previous lesson in Empowerment Technology I've learned a few things not a lot because some of them I didn't understand but talking about using Information and Communication Technology Tool (ICT) Tool, Platforms, and Etc. I understand all of them. By using all of them I learned a lot of things and it feels easy on me because I have experience by using it. Furthermore, I hope I will learned a lot next semester about Information and Communication Technology (ICT) like I learned this semester for my career in the future will be advantage and I will not ignorant about using Information and Communication Technology (ICT).




Comments